This is a digital product that is available for immediate download after purchase.
Theoretically sound, yet practical and easy-to-use, The CBT Toolbox guides you through evidence-based exercises to help navigate the road to recovery. For a client's use on their own or for use in a therapeutic setting, this book will teach how to overcome unhealthy life patterns, providing fresh and proven approaches to help:
- identify triggers for a variety of psychological problems
- create step by step plans to improve self-worth
- dismiss dysfunctional thinking
- track and monitor anger
- find calm in stressful situations
- break destructive patterns in toxic relationships
- defeat depression
Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT) is the most empirically-supported form of treatment for a broad range of psychological problems. The CBT Toolbox is not a "one strategy first all" book. Rather, you will receive exercises that integrate research with practical application for specific symptom sets with the necessary depth to create meaningful change.
The CBT Toolbox will provide you with effective and easy-to-use tools for:
- Impulsive and Destructive Behaviors
- Problems Solving
- Toxic Relationships
- Stress Management
- and much more